BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

About Me.

My name is...Hilda Jolette Dilah..
everybody call me Ajau..
born at saratok's district hospital on 23rd november 1992..
this year i'm 18..can't wait to become 20..no longer a 'teen'...YIPEE!
i'm a girl who talks a lot..taking law course in uitm kuantan and hopefully i'll be your future lawyer..AMEN..
100% Sarawakian and I'm christian..
Don't mess with me because i hate backstabber and poser! A lotttttttttttttttttttt!
i'm a simple and down-to-earth''maybe..? in a bracket ,i think..
Laugh a lot, a crictical thinkers coz i'm able to talk about one person a lot..wawa..:p
i'm mischieve and a rebel little girl..my parent said so..
love my hair so much..love shopping..love to travel a lot..my dream honeymoon's vacation..Italy, US and of course Korea..love my family,quarrel alot with my lil' brother and cats..
i love everything about me..hope to have everything perfect in my life..
i don't live life as a loner coz i hate quiet's person and situation..
i don't like glamour and all those stupid stuff..i love my life as an ORDINARY's person..
I don't have many friends..i hate social illness..i hate drugs and smokers and also a drunkers..
i hate sex..Hey,stay away from me crazy guy! P/S:Be a good friend of mine! Peace..

0 comments: