BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aloha..today is 1st of January 2011...wawa..love this number..but it means..i'm getting older doeh..ahaha..having a great new year..?I don't think so...?!having a tiring day inside S.P.BUMI'S bus today..haha...i think it's quite amazing journey and experience as a student..coz..i have a story to tell to my children in the future..about my student's life!Ahaha..life is not always wonderful...especially when you get bored of your own environment...but my life is interesting because i had spent my jolly holiday at my bestfriend's house in BP...That places reminds me about my hometown..Saratok...travel with old buses and having a simple life with green scenery is the best!I always crossed my hand,hoping that this earth will be like this..beautiful and peace..huh...something unbelievable is when my bff riding a motorcycle..wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rocks..? i think so..ehe..because my dad does not teach us how to ride a motorcycle..so i'm a lil' bit awkward..haha..JAKUN laa katakan..btw..it is a really great journey..i'm loving it! mmmmuahahahahaks!

0 comments: